Student loans?

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I am starting school in the fall and I know financial aid is going to cover everything, but I'm wondering, can I still get a sudent loan for pesonal use? Like to fix my car, dental work, and pay for my kids day care while I'm in school? If so, what is the min and max you can borrow per semester?
--------------------
Your question is if you take out a student loan can you take money out for personal use. The answer is quite easy. The answer is no until the school gives you a refund check. The max you can borrow for first time students is 7500 that is federal stafford loan. Any loan money is supposed to be used for educational purposes like a laptop or books or anything that you will use for school. I suggest scouting your options before taking out private loans private loans can be very expensive.
Source

0 comments: