Need Help-feeling hopeless about teeth situation-Need Help?

Friday, March 11, 2011

My husband was a contractor in the construction business and had an accident where a crowbar hit him in his face, resulting in broken teeth and damaged jaw bone. He also had a hereditary dental disease that was not taken care of when it should have been and is, with the combination of the crowbar hit, in quite a bit of pain from his teeth. This situation has impacted him psychologically as well, as it would with anyone. My husband also seems to get sick more frequently now, we assume because of the condition of his teeth. My husband lost his job, and he is under an enormous amount of stress and grinds his teeth incessantly at night. We cannot afford to fix this right now but it needs fixed because it is getting worse and it terrible in so many ways. I have called the local universities but they are backed up for months. Local outreach type programs are as well. No one seems to care.........wish someone out there would........
--------------------
Hi,First I'd like to say how bad I feel for you and your spouse.I'm going through similar situation-chemo&diabetes destroyed several teeth,and no insurance,etc. Have you tried applying for CareCredit?It's a credit card through GEMoney Bank that is used for medical purposes of all kinds-even your pets.They offer no interest for up to 18months,and if your credit is less than where you's like it to be,somone can cosign for you,or apply in their name(as my fiance did),and let you use it,paying them back.It's a horrible situation to be in,and dental health is directly linked to heart disease and other health issues. Also,you might try contacting the manager for different dentists in your area-alot of times,they will set up payment plans for you.If you'd like more info,or just someone to share with,please contact me,and I'll provide personal email. I wish you the very best,no matter what
Source

0 comments: