If he doesnt have a reaction when you are hurt does it mean he doesnt love you?

Monday, March 14, 2011

I have been noticing lately that my guy really doesnt care when I am hurt. For example I had dental work done an when I got home I told him it hurt really bad and he didnt even say "do you need an asprin" or sorry or anything. Also I fell down the stairs, I wasnt really bad hurt or anything, just bumped up, I didnt say ouch or complain, but he kind of laughed and didnt help me up. Another time I burned my hand on the stove and yelled "ouch" really loud and all he said was "what happened"? It just seems strange to me. I am an adult woman and I dont whine and cry about these things, in fact my tolerance for pain is pretty high. Do you think this guy just doesnt care?
--------------------
Hi Denise, Dump this heartless creep. He is only out for what he can get for himself. When you fell down the stairs,and he was laughing about it,and then walk away without helping you up,or seeing if you were hurt,i would off kick his a s s out the door,as hard as i could kick. My Friend you deserve someone who will love you,and care if you get hurt. So,piss this Loser out the door,and don't look back. A Friend. Clowmy
Source

0 comments: