Help me, please? I just got braces?

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

M'kay, so I just got braces yesterday. They don't hurt or anything, it's just that I have a question about brushing my teeth too much. So, I got teeth pulled and braces in the same day, within a few hours of eachother and both papers about caring for the dental/ortho work is to brush after every meal. Does this mean snacks too? I already brushed twice today because I only brushed a little before I went running after breakfast, then I did a good brush/floss/etc afterwards. So, do I need to brush after lunch today (a third brushing today!) or is it okay not to, since I've already brushed twice?
--------------------
They say you should brush at every meal, but not snacks. If you got teeth pulled before you might want to make sure your mouth is extra clean so you don't get an infection. :) good luck!
Source

0 comments: