Does anyone else listen to 96.5 the mountain in the mornings and tired of the talking?

Monday, March 14, 2011

The whole entire time I'm getting ready for work, all I hear from 96.5 is talking, not about anything really either, just a few people talking about whatever they can think of, stuff that we really could care less about. What happen to MUSIC ? I've listened to 96.5 forever but now , I'm gonna have to find another station, one that actually plays music in the mornings. I get so tired of the nonsense they waste time even talking about, it makes me ill before I ever get to work. Who cares if what's her name had to take an out of date vicodine last night for dental work ? Who cares if what's his name got a hair cut yesterday ? This radio station is almost like somebody just stuck a Mic in a room where a few people are sitting around talking, about NOTHING.
--------------------
No. I don't listen to that station... but it also rllllly annoys me when the morning shows just talk...and talk....and talk...and talk.... grr.
Source

0 comments: