Should I leave my job?

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

In between loosing the dental and vision and a large portion of the medical insurance my job provided, and working with a less than skeleton crew on a regular basis why should I stay at work. It has been so frustrating dealing with management that seems either not to care or has their hands tied thanks to the corporation. Not to mention the attitude of everyone around, negative and pessimistic. Should I find work elsewhere or ride this annoying wave more?
--------------------
I personally think life is to short to live a life your not enjoying. Go back to school if that's what suits you, but you should enjoy where you work. I wouldn't quit till you find work somewhere else though due to the economy. Good luck with whatever your decision is.
Source

0 comments: