My puppy got scared when i tried to take her bone?

Sunday, March 13, 2011

I got my puppy rawhide bones for the first time today. She was playing with it normally when i tried to pick it up and throw it. I usually do this when she's playing with a toy. But when i did it this time, she flipped out and starting shaking. She didn't try and bite me but she looked very scared. She's never been aggressive with toys before. A while ago we got her dental sticks and she didn't care if we picked them up. Is this normal for her? Or is this a behavioral problem? She didn't growl or anything, just shaking and she wouldn't look at me in the eye. Should i just leave her alone when she's playing with her bone?
--------------------
Something about the movement startled her. Don't make a big deal out of it and let her calm down.
Source

0 comments: