My tooth is causing me TERRIBLE pain! Help!?

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I am 25 weeks pregnant and my teeth have been giving me nothing but issues for the last three months. My wisdom teeth were never pulled and on my bottom left side, the tooth is now broken. I dont have dental insurance, so I cant have it pulled. It is hurting terribly bad now. Nothing helps, not tylenol, not orajel... I havent slept more than three hours in two days. Do I have a abcess maybe? If so, can I take care of it myself??? I cannot go another sleepless day!
--------------------
You can do two things. If u are in CA try to get dentical and that will cover costs or if u are in another state see if they offer anything. The next thing would be to apply for care credit and charge it to there. They offer low payments and no interest. Wisdom surgery should run u about 300 dollars. Take care
Source

0 comments: