Do you like to Bump Jump?

Friday, March 11, 2011

I know that the teenagers just starting out with their driving look for thrills! You remember when Mom and Dad use to go for a drive out in the country, and sometimes hit a bump in the road that made your stomach go loopy. A lot of you do not think about what could and does happen. You really need to think about this. My daughter- in- law was 21, her brother 19, and their friends were 16 and 13., they decided to go for a ride. a THRILL ride. It was March 11th 2001. at 10:30 p.m. Her Husband begged her not to go, but she said it'll be O.K, I'll be home shortly. 15 minutes later, my son heard sirens going past his house and he knew something bad happened. He left his kids with a friend, and went to follow the sirens, he went straight to the bridge. To his horror he saw the wreck. You kids have no IDEA of what could happen! I am going to tell you, listen up!!! The car traveling at 80 miles a hour struck the bridge that had a BUMP, hit the bridge, which turned the car into the direction of a tree. It hit head on. Bursted into flames, burning 3 of the kids, Dental Records had to be used to I.D them. My Daughter-in-law was Under the wheel of the car. She had a closed casket because her face was pushed all the way back to the back of her head. The coroner said all 4 of the kids had broken their necks on the first impact of the bridge. Thank God the 3 kids did not feel their bodies being burnt, beyond recognition. Micky's hands were still on the steering wheel , Jamie was half way out of the passenger window, and Tim was in his seat belt. How do I know the Details? My Son saw the horrifying sight. His wife left 2 beautiful kids, plus a family who loved her dearly. Their crosses are still up,for remembrance. Every march 11, friends and family visit the crash site, with still the same question "WHY"? If you don't care about your Mother, Father, Kids, Sisters, Brother, or Friends, keep Jumping the Bumps. and maybe one of your friends or relatives will have to be writing this instead of me. Holly was a month old and never got to know her Mom, Jessie was 5, and blames herself that Mommie Died. PLEASE JUST THINK of the other people you will hurt, when you die. You may not think your important! But you are!!! Mom and Dad may not say I Love You enough, but they DO! God Bless You ALL!
--------------------
I'm sorry for your loss. I was one of those teenagers that use to bump jump on some the railroad tracks that are located in the town that I live in. But I was one of the lucky ones that I didn't wreck the car when I hit the tracks and then went airborne, landed and then almost lost complete control of the car, and the only thing that happened to the car was the exhaust system came off the car from the engine section all the way to the back of the car. Never again did I bump jump after that night more than 15 years ago
Source

0 comments: