Can you straighten your own teeth?

Friday, March 11, 2011

pleas help me! my stupid teeth lead me into being bullied and all sorts which sounds stpid but i need help. does dental floss work with straightening your own teeth? the dentist tells me to wait 6 months cause some of my teeth need to be out before braces. i cant cope with it i get bullied so much which isnt a problem with someone like me cause i always keep self to slef and dont care but it makes me thing rubbish things about myself which isnt good yeah whatever if you bother sending me crappy answers i dont care does dental floss work :S im worried here ! im going to start college soon HELPPP ME :( where do you get dental floss from? does it work? :S how do i use it?
--------------------
Hey,i know how you feel.I have to pay allot of money to get my teeth fixed with braces and im almost 30 and cant afford it yet.Theres some nasty people out there that will put you down about your teeth but they are just bullys thats all.They are nasty on the inside and have no regard for your feelings or anybody elses feelings.Even though im older now people still try and bully me but they dont bother me anymore because i realize that they are just bully and they are not happy with themselves,if they were happy with themselves they wouldnt feel the need to try and hurt your feelings would they? Anyway just relax and laugh at the bullys your not alone.You seem young so you have all the time in the world to get them fixed.
Source

0 comments: