To join the air force or not?

Monday, March 14, 2011

I am 16 years old my B-day is in july. I am wondering if I should join the air force? I don't mind moving since I don't have any one to stay were I am for. I also like to serve my country,and retire at an early age if I choose. I don't know if I wont to join the navy or air force,but I am thinking air force. I also don't mind having dental and health care. I also don't mind going to tech school for a while while I am in the air force even two-three years. I just don't know what I want to do in the Air force or navy any suggestions or which one?
--------------------
Air Force, without a doubt. Better conditions overall, better housing, no getting stuck in a boat and sharing your bed, no crappy assignments to ****-holes no one has ever heard or... Your career choices in the AF will better assist you when you decide to get out... I made that decision over 35 years ago and my Military Service was pivotal in me getting into law enforcement and retiring once and coming back to chase fugitives. Good Luck
Source

0 comments: