paranoid...anxious & oral problems.?

Sunday, March 13, 2011

im not looking for judgment. looking for answers. so for almost a year now iv had an infected root canal and an infected unfinished root canal. i just got dental surgery so i will be taking care of that in these upcoming weeks.. i also had a throat infection about a few weeks ago..... now for the past few days ive been feeling sick. feverish, my two teeth hurt and that side of my face and glands feel weird. hurts when i swallow...... is this a medical emergency? i called my MEDICAL doct. and she prescribed me antibiotics????? i cant see the dentist till monday. there is tiny puffyness in gum, it is tender.. im more worried and freaking out about the fact that there is an infection spreading in my body and my throats gonn aclose in my sleep or something???????????????!! should i take the antibiotics my MEDICAL doc prescribed??? HELP. any iput would help ive been on antibiotics for the tooth thing a month ago.... and never got them extracted. im assuming its safe to take these antibitoics my doc prescribed. Augmentim?? and then just try to talk to my dentist tomorrow or over the weekend......................im getting shaky and im thinkin it might be more of my paranoia
--------------------
You might have a tooth infection. Take your antibiotics as prescribed to take care of the infection before you have your dental surgery. Quit putting off taking care of your dental problems. Why would you call your doctor for her opinion and NOT take her advise?
Source

0 comments: